Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Large Round
The DC17 was designed by drum corps legend Scott Johnson. The stick features a medium taper and full bead for a wide range of dynamics on the marching snare while still providing a great feel in the player's hands.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .700" Length: 17"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry